Clean Globe International (Pty) Ltd or Clean Globe (CG) is an independent service provider, majorly a certification body, which is naturally bound to follow certain accreditation rules. Confidentiality and privacy of utmost importance amongst them. We realized and recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by our clients and users of our web site, recipients of our newsletters . CG respects the right to privacy of our website users and this statement declares the privacy practices for the website, other electronic applications, and services owned by CG.
- What type of personal data we collect
Clean Globe collects information through our website, web application users, subscribers, and clients. We would collect identity data such as name, address, qualification, experience, contact data such as email address, phone numbers, financial data which includes bank account details, technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website, profile Data includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses, usage data includes information about how you use our website, applications and services. We may also collect, use and share statistical data without any identity of the user.
- How do we collect data
The user may choose to provide personal details via the web application, website , email, phone calls or written papers, subscribing to e-mail newsletters or promotion emails. The user may choose to de-list the email address from newsletter or marketing emails on their own by unsubscribing. We collect other data as listed above with different the form includes a business application, web inquiries, and event registrations which are used for different purposes in a legitimate manner. Also, we notify the user to update with any changes to receive timely update, service notices, and fulfill legal requirements.
- How do we process data
- When the user provides information as a client or applicant for an employment opportunity, We register them and response will be processed based on provided data. This data includes identity, contact details, profile, and usage. Adequate data is necessary to perform the service and comply with legal obligations.
- In order to manage day-to-day business matters which includes a contract management, service development, payment processing, integrity, and legal compliance. Identity, profile, technical and financial data types are processed to in this purpose with the objectives of better service performance, study customer behavior, and legal matters.
- To manage the relationship with the user includes by receiving or updating authorized data from the client, notifying our updates from outside and requesting feedback on our services. Identity, profile, technical and financial data types are processed for this purpose with the objectives of better service performance, study customer behavior and legal matters.
- In order to administration purposes and maintain our business and a website with security including supporting, reporting, analyzing by using identity, contact, and technical data which is done legitimately for the protection of our services and security of our data, system, network and prevent any risk of fraud.
- Further, we use these data such as technical and usage for the analytics to improve the website, social media, and other web applications in order to improve our services and expand our business legitimately.
We use only session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users on our website which are deleted when your browser is closed or leave your session in the application service). Google Analytics is used as a third party vendor. You can choose to accept or reject and set alerts for cookies but rejecting cookies may affect the accessibility of certain information on the website. (For more information on how Google Analytics uses data please visit “How Google uses data when you use our partner’s sites or apps”, located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners)
- Sharing Personal Information
We maintain our privacy policies and procedures compliant to Australian Privacy Principles (or APPs) of the Privacy Act 1988 and the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), However, we respect any other local or national laws concerning the privacy-related with the subject.
This policy is subjected to change from time-to-time to comply with changes in legal requirements, business developments, and technical requirements, We would use common means such as emailing to update these changes. Hence, important to keep the data up to date. You may kindly update us with any personal data change related to this.
- Contact details;
If you wish to inquire anything related to this policy, data security or legal compliance or any other concern related to this subject please contact us;
Clean Globe International (Pty) Ltd.
Level 1, Paspalis Centrepoint,
48-50 Smith Street Mall,
Darwin, NT 0800, Australia.